The project EUfluencer will gather 8 young people from Greece, Poland, Italy and Spain aged between 17-30. The project has 4 activities each lasting 57 days where 4 groups of 2 volunteers will work in, with and for the community of the city of Zagreb.
To influence young population through social media to get involved in active life within their community promoting the European values.
– To give young people space to exchange ideas and share their skills by gaining new once through self development
– To give the opportunity to young people to be creative and take self-initiative
– To involve young people from different cultural background and give them space to experience working in inter-cultural environment
– To use innovative methods to encourage young people to be active citizens of their local community
– To sum up the information of the opportunities for youngsters that live in Zagreb
– To promote healthy lifestyle and tolerant, open-minded environment within the young population
– To promote EU citizenship and identity
– To set an enthusiastic environment for young people to use their own talents to build a more active society
– To give young people space to enrich their contact list and meet people from all around Europe/world
– To create a tool that will help community cohabiting in Zagreb to reach all the information about their opportunities
- The aim and objectives of the project is following the objectives of Erasmus+ in youth field and KA1 to boost skills, inclusion, participation, modernize learning and education, focus on young people way of living promoting
We believe the project will impact with improving the level of key competences and skills, increase their social inclusion and make them a positive trend builders. We will combine formal, non-formal and informal learning; emphasizing the European added values.
The project aims to solve inactive youth issue and encourage young people to be more active by influence them through social media trends promoting values like: healthy lifestyle, self-development, youth opportunities, youth mobility, EU citizenship, international community, active way of living, tolerance, solidarity and self-initiative.